Recent awards for Cognita schools worldwide
* CHIREC International School once again clinched a spot among India’s Top 10 Co-Ed Day Schools in this year’s Education World Rankings.
* Stamford American School Hong Kong won the “Best School – STEM” award at the inaugural Hong Kong Education Awards (pictured).
* Horizon English School was named ‘Happiest School’ in the UAE 2021 Top School Awards.
* The British School of Barcelona (BSB) was rated Outstanding in every category in its British Schools Overseas (BSO) inspection, making it one of only five schools in Spain to receive this highest recognition.
* The prize for ‘Best Architecture Environment, Design and Sustainability in a UAE School 2021-22’ went to the Royal Grammar School Guildford Dubai.
* Colegio Europeo de Madrid received an award at the Education and Freedom Awards, for its Ulysses Project, bringing debate into the classroom.
* Year 6 students at St Margaret’s Preparatory School won the ISA National Art competition for their 3D sculptures of Olympic athletes. The school was also highly commended for Performing Arts and a finalist for Sport!
* Several UK schools featured in The Sunday Times Parent Power Schools Guide:
Top Independent Preparatory Schools
Breaside Preparatory School – 18 (up from 24 last year)
Huddersfield Grammar School – 49 (up from 54 last year)
Top Fee-paying Schools with small or no Sixth forms
Meoncross School – 14 (up from 23 last year)
Colchester High School – 16 (up one place from 17 last year)
Top Independent Schools for IB
Southbank International School – 22 (for the second year running)
We are very proud of these outstanding achievements.