- School: Regional/Head Office Role
- Type of Job: School Teaching and Learning
- Duration: Full-Time
Regional/Head Office Role
The functional leaders and professionals in Cognita’s Head and Regional Offices are critical to taking our business forward. They support the work of our educational leaders, teaching colleagues and each other to ensure all in Cognita contribute to enriching the lives of children to achieve more than they believe possible.
Position: Teacher of Boys’ PE
Closing Date: 31st May 2023
Employment Start Date: 1st September 2023
Contract Type: Permanent
At St Clare’s School, we are looking for a passionate Teacher of Boys’ PE to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.The person appointed will carry out the generic responsibilities and duties associated with such a post.The post is also subject to the generic job description of the teaching staff appropriate to qualification and the role deployment determined at the discretion of the Headteacher.
WHY CHOOSE US:
St Clare’s School is a school based in Porthcawl. Our school is set in a beautiful rural location. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
– A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
– Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
– Onsite parking.
– Discounted school fees.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
– A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
– High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
– The ability to work as a team.
– The ability to work towards deadlines.
– The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
– Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
– Excellent attendance and punctuality.
– Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum.
“Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed”.
How to Apply
Submit your application form by 31st May to Nicola.McGinley@stclares-school.co.uk
Want to be the first to hear about Cognita Jobs?
Sign up to our jobs newsletter now