ICT Support Technician
- Country: United Kingdom
- School: Quinton House School, Northampton, UK
- Type of Job: School Non-Teaching
- Duration: Full-Time
- Deadline: 30/07/2021
About the School
Quinton House is a forward-thinking, independent, co-educational day school which provides a rich and diverse curriculum across the whole school. We are seeking to appoint an ICT Support Technician to join our highly collaborative and supportive team.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to UK staff, schools staff and students
- Carry out routine maintenance of all computer hardware and network services to maintain agreed availability.
- Respond to and resolve ICT faults and requests through onsite visits and remote support tools to agreed service levels.
If you would like to join the highly motivated and talented staff, we should be pleased to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please download and complete the Application form and send with an adjoining covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV's alone will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 03/07/2021
Want to be the first to hear about Cognita Jobs?
Sign up to our jobs newsletter now