ICT Support Technician – Meoncross School
- Country: United Kingdom
- School: Meoncross School, Fareham, UK
- Type of Job: School Non-Teaching
- Duration: Full-Time
- Deadline: 30/09/2021
About the School
Located in a semi-rural setting, a stone’s throw from the Sea, Meoncross School and Nursery provides Independent Education for boys and girls aged 2.5 to 16 years. We are seeking to appoint an ICT Support Technician to join our highly collaborative and supportive team. The role of ICT Support Technician will lead and manage all day-to-day ICT 2nd and 3rd line support activities for Meoncross School and Meoncross Kindergarten as directed by the ICT Network Manager and/or ICT Schools Manager.
The Support Technician will liaise with Head Office and School staff, the ICT Service Desk and other 3rd line support teams to identify, prioritise, own and resolve all ICT support and service requests. The ICT Support Technician will work closely with the Cognita Projects teams to assist with the seamless delivery of technology improvement projects on behalf of Cognita supported locations
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to UK staff, schools staff and students
- Carry out routine maintenance of all computer hardware and network services to maintain agreed availability.
- Respond to and resolve ICT faults and requests through onsite visits and remote support tools to agreed service levels.
- Install and configure approved computer hardware and licenced software, following agreed policies and procedures.
- Maintain site documentation, including hardware and software inventories, to ensure accuracy of information, legal and financial compliance.
- Manage staff and student user accounts following agreed policies and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain server back-ups to ensure system and user data is protected and secure.
- Monitor ICT (physical and network) security and report any risks or incidents to School Head teachers, Network Manager or Schools ICT Manager
If you would like to join the highly motivated and talented staff, we should be pleased to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please download and complete the Application form and send with an adjoining covering letter to email@example.com.
CV's alone will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 30/09/2021
Want to be the first to hear about Cognita Jobs?
Sign up to our jobs newsletter now